HOPE MISSION ENDOWMENT FUND
A gift to the Hope Mission Endowment Fund is an act of estate stewardship, reflecting the life of a faithful steward. Such a gift, whether given during one's lifetime, or through one's estate, is especially satisfying to the giver, in that it will continue to serve the purposes and people of Lord Jesus Christ, as long as His Church shall stand.
If you are considering a donation to the Hope Mission Fund, please contact the office at 920-787-3920
or by email to email@example.com
WHAT IS IT?
- Authorized 1/25/2009
- A means by which special gifts can be received from members, friends, organizations, corporations, etc.
- Funds are separate from weekly contributions.
- Fund is not intended to interfere with or supplement regular stewardship or other church programs.
- Enhance the mission of Hope Lutheran Church
- Apart from general operations.
- Generates ongoing source of income.
- Allows the congregation to respond to important needs and new ventures.
- Includes the Endowment Fund in estate planning offers gifts to be made that would otherwise be spent in taxes.
- Principal remains intact.
- Funds accumulate to $25,000.
- After $25,000 generated income is distribited annually
- 10-25% Global Missions
- 10-25% ELCA Regional/Synodical
- 0-40% Local, Capital Improvements, Debt Reduction, Development or Special Ministry.
- Your donation can be designated to a specific cause.
- No portion of income is to be used for the congregation's operating budget..
WAYS TO GIVE
- Gift by Will
- Cash Gifts.
- IRAs, Profit Sharing & 401Ks.
- Life Income Agreements
- Charitable Trusts.